The Elder Son of the Prodigal Son
Have you ever wondered about the elder son described in Luke 15? He stayed with his father while his younger brother squandered his inheritance wallowing in immorality. But when the younger son returned broken and humbled to his father, he gladly accepted him. And to the elder son this was a slap in the face. Why?
I humbly admit I too have had an elder son spirit. But this is best addressed by Tim Keller. Here's a link to hear his sermon. Be sure to click play on the sermon control after hearing the Scripture read.
Elder Son
"Everyone who is proud in heart is an abomination to the LORD; Assuredly, he will not be unpunished." Proverbs 16:5
I humbly admit I too have had an elder son spirit. But this is best addressed by Tim Keller. Here's a link to hear his sermon. Be sure to click play on the sermon control after hearing the Scripture read.
Elder Son
"Everyone who is proud in heart is an abomination to the LORD; Assuredly, he will not be unpunished." Proverbs 16:5


<< Home