Understanding of a Child
The main treat in Madison's Easter basket was the DVD, The Chronicles of Narnia - The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, her favorite book and movie. We think Chas is still too young to see it so after he was settled in the bed last night, we watched it.
Near the end, it was all I could do to stay awake, so I decided it was time for me to go to bed. As I rounded the doorway of the room, I discovered Chas had planted himself on the steps and watched the movie from the reflection in the front window! (Little Sneaker!) So I sent him off to bed again.
This morning, I asked him if he liked the movie. He did and then commented, "The lady in the big dress needs to know God. She doesn't obey God and she needs to obey." How encouraging that he picked up on that.
"Hear, ye children, the instruction of a father, and attend to know understanding." Proverbs 4:1
Near the end, it was all I could do to stay awake, so I decided it was time for me to go to bed. As I rounded the doorway of the room, I discovered Chas had planted himself on the steps and watched the movie from the reflection in the front window! (Little Sneaker!) So I sent him off to bed again.
This morning, I asked him if he liked the movie. He did and then commented, "The lady in the big dress needs to know God. She doesn't obey God and she needs to obey." How encouraging that he picked up on that.
"Hear, ye children, the instruction of a father, and attend to know understanding." Proverbs 4:1


<< Home