The Main Thing
"...having accomplished the work which You have given Me to do." John 17:4
This post is a reminder to myself.
The chapter this week in my online study is about priorities. It has convicted me. My tendency is to go off on rabbit trails in life, losing focus and neglecting what truly matters. These trails may be "good" things, but if it distracts me from fulfilling the missions the Lord has set for me to accomplish, well then, it is not good. Often times, I become anxious, overwhelmed, and defeated when I neglect priorities because I have spread myself too thin and am just getting by. My mood then effects the entire family and before I realize it, we are all spiraling downward.
So Meredith, keep the main thing, the main thing.
This post is a reminder to myself.
The chapter this week in my online study is about priorities. It has convicted me. My tendency is to go off on rabbit trails in life, losing focus and neglecting what truly matters. These trails may be "good" things, but if it distracts me from fulfilling the missions the Lord has set for me to accomplish, well then, it is not good. Often times, I become anxious, overwhelmed, and defeated when I neglect priorities because I have spread myself too thin and am just getting by. My mood then effects the entire family and before I realize it, we are all spiraling downward.
So Meredith, keep the main thing, the main thing.


<< Home