Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Cleaning Like an Animal

You might think it were spring at my house. Cleaning and projects going on daily. Hmmm, let me check the weather. Nope. Drizzling and in the 40's. What's the calendar say? February. Definitely not spring.

Well, what could it be? Must be my Dyson Animal vacuum cleaner! (nodding my head) Yes! That must be it.

What that thing has picked up in the last two weeks, I would be embarrassed to show you! But with the quick draw hose, I have been able to vacuum in places I never had before. It can reach the dust on top of my kitchen cabinets, armoirs, light fixtures and the corners of my ten foot ceilings. The width of the vacuum is perfect to fit between the legs of chairs and between furniture.

The kiddos have already learned to get their toys and themselves out of the way when I pull it out. So just the threat of vacuuming is keeping the house in order. (chuckle!) I am lovin' my purple Animal!