Thursday, September 29, 2005

Point of View

Homecoming on the lovelist village on the plains is a special treat especially when we meet up with dear friends and their families. This year was extra special because we were given field privileges. (Thanks Jon & Nancy!)



On the field.



Pregame flyover.




Waiting for the team with Aubie.



My guys waiting.



WARRRRRRR EAGLE!!!!!!!



Making new friends.



Tailgating on the lawn.

Being on the field during a game was a thrill for all of us. But when trying to watch the game from the field, you don't see the whole picture like you do when sitting above the field in the stands. It made me think about life. I don't have a bird's eye view of my life. I can only see what's around me. My heavenly Father sees it all from above. He sees the whole picture. Who better than Him to guide and direct me? However, I have to look up at Him rather than what is going on around me to get that guidance.

"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go. I will guide you with my eye." Psalm 32:8