Girl Road Trip
Well, I received a wonderful mommy compliment. When Madison was asked what she wanted to do for her birthday, she said spend a weekend away with me! So we took a road trip to the beach.
Madison, it was an absolute treat to spend the weekend hanging out together. I look forward to many, many more mommy-daughter times. Happy Eleventh Birthday!
What do two girls do when they get away?
- Pick up a Nancy Drew audio for listening.
- Leisurely browse gift and antique shops along the way.
- Eat fish, shrimp, calzones, and ice cream!
- Watch decorating shows as long as we want.
- Hit the outlets.
- Dash into a bookstore and successfully find three paper doll books.
- Power walk on the beach.
- And finally enjoy our favorite muffins and cocoa from a bench in the town square.
Madison, it was an absolute treat to spend the weekend hanging out together. I look forward to many, many more mommy-daughter times. Happy Eleventh Birthday!
I love you,
Mommy
"Behold, children are a gift of the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward. Psalm 127:3


<< Home