A Special Day for a Special Son
It was much anticipated day in our home today, Chas’ Father and Son Auburn Birthday Party. He has been so excited for the last month. In the grocery store, out shopping, walking in a parking lot, Chas told anyone who crossed our path, “I’m having an
I made a large cardboard Aubie to greet the guests. Chas wanted to help me, but being the perfectionist that I am, I drew Chas a small one for us to paint together instead. I think I like his little Aubie better.
The AU recruits
So many skills, but so little time. We had various sports skills planned, but even with just five boys time got away quickly. The father-son teams demonstrated football, baseball, golf, and running abilities. I loved hearing the father and sons encouraging and cheering each other on! (Chas allowed Dede, Madison and me to observe and cheer.)


Fathers and sons watching the action.
Enjoying lunch together.
Celebrating the gift of you, Chas! Daddy, Sissy and I are blessed to have you in our lives and our family. Happy 4th birthday! We love you!






<< Home